- 2008–2011: Bachelor in Computer Science, Université libre de Bruxelles
- 2011–2013: Master in Computer Science, Université libre de Bruxelles
- 2011–2014: Master in Computer Engineering, Université libre de Bruxelles
- 2014–2017: Researcher in Computer Engineering, Université libre de Bruxelles
My main focus was about the 4G and the NGN. I studied the integration of medical data in the IMS architecture, the medical-grade networks and how to define and achieve QoS for medical data in (non-)emergency cases. I was also interested in the security of the network and the concept of SDN and how to integrate it towards the 5G architecture.
- Jérémy Pagé and Jean-Michel Dricot, “Software-Defined Networking for Low-Latency 5G Core Network,” in 2016 International Conference on Military Communications and Information Systems (ICMCIS). IEEE, May 2016.
- Jérémy Pagé, Charles Hubain and Jean-Michel Dricot, “Dynamic QoS on SIP Sessions Using OpenFlow,” in 2016 The Eighth International Conference on Emerging Networks and Systems Intelligence (EMERGING). IEEE, October 2016.